(RC3 According to the EN 1627:2011) - High security against an experienced intruder that uses heavy-duty burglary tools. Most common security doors for properties with medium to high risk of burglary.
The Classic Series is forced entry resistant and designed to withstand entry from highly skilled intruders using heavy-duty tools such as sledgehammers, crowbars, hand drills, wrenches, and wedges. The strong steel structure of the door is designed to help create a secure environment for locations with elevated threat profiles and security challenges, protecting against forced entry. Can be used internally and externally (using water-resistant engineered wood finishing panels suitable to withstand weather conditions). The door is suitable for private houses, apartments, and commercial properties.
1. Door frame – 4” / 100mm thickness L-shaped door frame profile secured into the structural opening with 16 tamper-proof lag bolts screws protected by Ø1” steel threaded shims.
2. Armored locks encased with drill resistant manganese plate to prevent manipulation. Optional smart motorized lock with biometric fingerprint scanner and other high-tech access control capabilities.
3. A multi-point locking system with up to 18 locking points ¾” Ø available that secures the door on the lock side, top and bottom, as well as the hinge side.
• 10 Lock side bolts
• 1 On top of the frame & 1 on the bottom
• 4 Dead bolts on the hinge side
• 1 Bolt secondary lock
• 1 Bolt + “security chain”
4. High-security cylinders with unique key management options.
5. Ball-bearing security hinges “Petiti” are designed to easily adjust at installation. Tested and certified for 200,000 cycles Open / Close.
6. Exceptional heat and sound insulation thanks to a 2" layer of rock wool.
7. A virtually unlimited range of architectural designs, millings, glazing, and colors for the decorative door panels to create a door that is both highly secure and beautiful.
8. Water-resistant Engineered Wood cladding with a life expectancy of up to 60 years.
9. External and internal architraves.
10. The threshold is from matt stainless steel or black metal painted in RAL, solid oak, or without.
11. The doors can be any shape with unlimited design and colors possibilities, historical replicas, or contemporary designs.