(RC4 According to the EN 1627:2011) - Very high security against the professional intruder. Includes those attacks which were intentional and well-planned. Most common security doors for premises with a very high risk of burglary.
The Deluxe Series door is designed to withstand high skilled intruders using heavy-duty tools such as club hammers, axes, crowbars, chisels, and electric drills, including more attack methods. The strong steel structure of the door is designed to help create a secure environment for locations with very high threat profiles and security challenges, protecting against forced entry. Can be used internally and externally (using water-resistant engineered wood finishing panels suitable to withstand weather conditions). The door is suitable for private houses, apartments, and commercial properties.
1. Door frame – 4.5” / 115mm thickness L-shaped with double rebate door frame profile secured into the structural opening with 16 tamper-proof lag bolts screws protected by Ø1” steel threaded shims.
2. Armored locks encased in double drill resistant manganese plates to prevent manipulation. Optional smart motorized lock with biometric fingerprint scanner and other high-tech access control capabilities.
3. A multi-point locking system with up to 22 locking points ¾” Ø available that secures the door on the lock side, top and bottom, as well as the hinge side.
• 10 Lock side bolts
• 1 Bolt on top of the frame and 1 on the bottom
• 8 Dead bolts on the hinge side
• 1 Bolt secondary lock
• 1 Bolt + “security chain”
4. High-security cylinders with unique key management options.
5. Ball-bearing security hinges “Petiti” are designed to easily adjust at installation. Tested and certified for 200,000 cycles Open / Close.
6. Exceptional heat and sound insulation thanks to a 2.5" layer ofrock wool.
7. A virtually unlimited range of architectural designs, millings, glazing, and colors for the decorative door panels to create a door that is both highly secure and beautiful.
8. Water-resistant Engineered Wood cladding with a life expectancy of up to 60 years.
9. External and internal architraves.
10. The threshold is from matt stainless steel or black metal painted in RAL, solid oak, or without.
11. The doors can be any shape with unlimited design and colors possibilities, historical replicas, or contemporary designs.